Saturday, February 25, 2012

Introduction of New Blog


So here's how it all lays out. I started getting in the mood to do more crafts, which lead to me thinking it would be a good idea to start a blog so everyone could see what I did. Why put time into something for no one to see, when I can share it for everyone to see?
Seeing as Dave bought me a shiny new camera for my birthday, time to put that baby to use.
So I brought up the idea of making a blog with Dave. Now here we are.

We initially were going to have a blog about crafts, but I found that to be too limited with what I wanted to put on here. So this is a blog about hobbies. It's going to include many of the things we all like to do, as well as some things we haven't done yet. So here it is, I hope you enjoy what we produce for you. We definitely enjoy doing it. I apologize that the posts before this are just finished pictures, and not the process of us doing it. Hopefully that will change slightly, but as for the pictures of the finished product, they are from well before I decided to create a blog. To get this blog started, and to have some things up here, I figured those would be a good start. So to conclude my introduction, Thanks for checking us out, and we hope you like what we've done so far, and do in the future.


No comments:

Web Analytics Clicky